It is garage sale season and I found a gem this weekend!
Ok, ok maybe not an apparent gem, but exactly what I had been searching for to replace Bea’s high chair with at our bar height table. This was the ticket, it just needed some serious love and too lose that fabric contact paper quick!
After peeling off the contact paper I found still intact beige plastic cushions which I left on to protect the seat foam but reupholstered them, added a little paint job to cover the old cream paint, and gave it a quick cleanup (thank you Bronson) and bam, beauty found!
Add in a new cover to the cushions.
And then reassembled….
Bea is going to Love it!